PENOSIL GOLDGUN 65 PLUS
Low-pressure, high performance pistol foam for filling gaps
- One-component high performance polyurethane foam with homogeneous very light structure and low expansion, supplied in cans with aerosol
- Light yellow color
- Available in the all-season version
- Adheres well to many building materials, except: Teflon, polyethylene and silicone surfaces
- Provides very good sound and thermal insulation. Resistant to moisture and mold
- Increased efficiency by 30% compared to standard can volume foam
- Class F reaction to fire acc. PN-EN 13501-1+A1:2010.
- The surface on which the application is made must be free of dust, dirt and oil
- The surface on which the application will be made should be well moistened. Lack of adequate humidity can cause secondary expansion
- When applying in low temperatures, the can with foam should be preheated in a warm place or water. Place or water temperature should not exceed + 30 ° C
- Before use, shake the can with foam vigorously at least 20 times
- The amount of foam discharged should be adjusted with use of the injection gun trigger.
- After curing, the foam is not UV-resistant and must be covered within 24 hours. Unprotected foam gets brittle. The foam can be painted with water-based paints
- Dirt from foam can be cleaned with Premium Foam Cleaner, Premium Foam Remover or with Premium Cleaning Wipes. Details are given in the cards of these products
- Detailed information on storage, transport and safety are available in the safety data sheet (SDS).
|Product code||EAN code||Kind||Working temperature||Volume||Application||Expiry date||Version||Package||Outer cartoon|
|A3348||4742640008171||CAN WITH FOAM||-20||+30||850||INJECTION GUN||18||ALL SEASON||1||12|
|Tack free time||minute||8-10|
|Cutting time (30 mm strap)||minute||25-30|
|Completely cured in joint (in temperature +23 °C)||hour||up to 12|
|Completely cured in joint (in temperature +5°C)||hour||up to 18|
|Fire class of cured foam (PN-EN 13501-1+A1:2010 )||-||F|
|Post-expansion||%||up to 30|
|Flash point of cured foam||°C||400|
|Tensile strength (BS 5241 )||N/cm2||8|
|Compression strength at 10% deformation (DIN 53421 )||N/cm2||2,5|
|Sound reduction index||dB||RST,w = 60|
|Temperature resistance of cured foam||°C||long period: -50 do +90 short period: -65 do +130|
|The following values were obtained at temperature +23°C and 50% relative humidity, unless stated otherwise.|
Connected products. Do not forget about accessories!!!
WANT TO KNOW MORE? DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOG