Low-pressure, standard performance pistol foam for filling gaps
- One-component standard performance polyurethane foam, supplied in cans with aerosol
- Light yellow color
- Available in winter and summer versions
- Adheres well to many building materials, except: Teflon, polyethylene and silicone surfaces
- Provides very good sound and thermal insulation
- Class F reaction to fire acc. PN-EN 13501-1+A1:2010.
- The surface on which the application is made must be free of dust, dirt and oil
- The surface on which the application will be made should be well moistened. Lack of adequate humidity can cause secondary expansion
- When applying in low temperatures, the can with winter foam version should be preheated in a warm place or water. Place or water temperature should not exceed + 30 ° C
- Before use, shake the can with foam vigorously at least 20 times
- The amount of foam discharged should be adjusted with use of the injection gun trigger.
- After curing, the foam is not UV-resistant and must be covered within 24 hours. Unprotected foam gets brittle. The foam can be painted with water-based paints
- Dirt from foam can be cleaned with Premium Foam Cleaner, Premium Foam Remover or with Premium Cleaning Wipes. Details are given in the cards of these products
- Detailed information on storage, transport and safety are available in the safety data sheet (SDS).
|Product code||EAN code||Kind||Working temperature||Volume||Application||Expiry date||Version||Package||Outer cartoon|
|A4594||-||CAN WITH FOAM||+5||+30||750||INJECTION GUN||12||SUMMER||1||12|
|A4608||-||CAN WITH FOAM||-5||+30||750||INJECTION GUN||12||WINTER||1||12|
|Tack free time||minute||10-14|
|Cutting time (30 mm strap)||minute||35-45|
|Completely cured in joint (in temperature +23 °C)||hour||up to 18|
|Completely cured in joint (in temperature +5 °C)||hour||up to 24|
|Fire class of cured foam (PN-EN 13501-1+A1:2010 )||-||F|
|Post-expansion||%||up to 30|
|Flash point of cured foam||°C||400|
|Tensile strength (BS 5241 )||N/cm2||10|
|Compression strength at 10% deformation (DIN 53421 )||N/cm2||4|
|Sound reduction index||dB||RST,w = 60|
|Temperature resistance of cured foam||°C||long period: -50 to +90 short period: -65 to +130|
|The following values were obtained at temperature +23°C and 50% relative humidity, unless stated otherwise.|
Connected products. Do not forget about accessories!!!
WANT TO KNOW MORE? DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOG